Today, I am thankful for…
1. Plans that got made at the last minute that resulted in a wonderful evening.
2. Not having to wait for long for the bus and being able to travel comfortably.
3. Chance meetings with people you haven’t seen in a long time.
4. The reaction that I got when I said something. I could’ve died [ :P ] but the full blown laughter that it induced was totally worth it. We were at dinner and Sandeep gulps down two whole glasses of water in a matter of seconds without even pausing to breathe. I looked at him and called him a Tanki (similar to a tank in English) and he instantaneously reacts (while I was trying to drink the minuscule remnants in one of the glasses) by saying “Tu monkey” and the water almost went up my nose as I tried hard to not laugh until it was down my throat completely! I could’ve died had it gone in my wind pipe but thankfully it didn’t.:P
5. The laughter!! After we both laughed over it for quite sometime, I realised that I hadn’t laughed this hard in a really long time!! :)