Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 221: For ‘Pop & Lock’ and ‘Up’

Today, I am thankful for…

1.       Getting done with lectures earlier than I thought I would be.

2.       The fact that it did not rain in the evening. It has been almost like a rule that on the days that I have dance classes, the sky is bright and sunny just till I’m about to leave the house, and then it pours like it hasn’t rained for centuries for just two minutes (which is enough for my pants to get totally drenched as I’m on my scooter! My wind cheater only protects my shirt…) and feel the chills in the air conditioned dance studio. Of late, I’ve been carrying an extra pair of pants just in case the ones I wear while leaving the house get wet. But, today, it didn’t rain until I was on my way back; which is fine because I’m on my way home and it doesn’t matter then; and I’m thankful for that.

3.       The new phase in Hip-Hop that we’re learning – Pop and Lock! It’s sooooo cool. The steps are a lot easier than what we learnt in New School Hip Hop or Crumping, but Pop & Lock needs style!!!!

4.       Two great movies that we saw on Star Movies – ‘Up’ – which is the most adorable animated movie I have seen since Ice Age; and ‘Enemy of the State’ – another wonderful film where the story moved so fast that we were all sitting on the edge of our seats!

5.       Knowing that even though I don’t wake up early ever, tomorrow, I don’t have to since it’s Sunday! :D
blog comments powered by Disqus