Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2: For the way the Universe Works

This week, I've got loads to be thankful for. I can't believe things have happened the way they have, but I'm not the one to question the Universe now, am I? So I'm just going to wholeheartedly accept what the Universe has given me this week and be grateful for it. :D :D :D

This week I'm thankful for..

1. The teaching I've been doing. I went back to class after a hiatus of almost two weeks. It was nice to be back in class with a chalk in one hand and having to struggle between holding the mic and a book in the other. :D :D

2. The extremely Love-ly week that I've had. It's awesome to have someone fall in love with you all over again every few months. It makes you feel all the more special. :D :D

3. These shoes.
Brinjal coloured four inch stilletos from Paprika.
I have Sandeep to thank for, for these shoes not the Universe. Unless, it was the Universe that made him buy those for me. :)

4. The way things have turned around; because as of 2010 they seemed to have reached the 'point of no return' (so to speak.) I had never thought it was possible and I had given up hopes and therefore the desire to make any effort. But it seems as if the Universe just wants it this way. And who am I to argue with the Universe?? One tiny little person! That's who! :P

5. Being able to be a part of one of my closest friend's engagement party. Here's the lovely couple. :)

So, what are you Thankful for this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus