Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 3: For Girl Company, Temple Visits and Live Music.

This week, I am thankful for...

1. Being able to meet Sandeep soooo many times this week. :D

2. Finally being able to spend some time with girls. I have been so tired of roaming around with just boys that I have been longing for girl company. I spent the entire Tuesday with Kanchan. We watched a movie - No One Killed Jessica; shopped in the malls and had lunch. We met again on Wednesday when we went to the temple, had dinner and took a long walk almost all around Nerul. :D :D :D

3. Going to the temple after almost ages. I think I should stop holding grudges, even with God. Or maybe I should just get off my lazy ass and do stuff. Yeah, I think it's the laziness. Sorry God. I'll be regular from now on.

4. Being able to experience authentic Italian food at 'Casa Mia' at R City Mall in Ghatkopar. Although Sandeep didn't like it much, I loved the Pizza. I also experienced a live band performing (at the same restaurant) for the first time in my life. The best part was that they started of with Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd and followed that with Lazarus by Porcupine Tree. They had passed a sheet containing the list of the songs they played that we had to select from and I requested a few. Lazarus was one of them. :)
(Tip for those living in Mumbai: Casa Mia has a live acoustic band playing on Fridays 9 PM onwards.)

5. Girl company again, on Saturday. One of my friends brought another friend along with us and I couldn't have asked for anything else. Even though I met her for the first time it was great. We got along pretty well and I'm looking forward to meeting her more. :)

So what are you thankful for this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus