First of all, Happy New Year!!
I've had this blog for just about a year now and I know I started posting weekly (as opposed to daily) just two months ago. But it only seems right to start over in the new year. So here's to week 1 (although the first 5 days of the week were a part of 2010. But I'm not complaining. It was a great week.)
This week I'm thankful for...
1. Having mehendi (henna) on my hands after sooooo long. I was at a friends Mehendi function. And I know that the last time I attending a mehendi function, it was a disaster. So yeah! This one was a blast!!!! :)
2. Being able to re-connect with old friends. I made it a point to attend the wedding as well as all the pre-wedding functions. In doing so, I was able to meet and bond with a lot of people with whom I had lost touch. The conversations, the smiles, the laughs and everything else felt so good. I had a really great time those three days after a long time.
3. Being so caught up in the wedding celebrations the first three days of the week, that I didn't have time to think or sulk because there wasn't much else for me to do.
4. A great start to the New Year. I was with my closest friends (as always) and even though we were half the number of people that are usually present, it was great!
5. A wonderful weekend. After giving a grand welcome to 2011, we spend New Year's Day watching 'The Tourist' and then having a really late lunch. I spent the entire Sunday lazing around [I guess somethings won't change in the new decade. :P]
So what are you thankful for this week?

