Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 2: For the Smiles people brought

Today, I am thankful for...
  1. The NMMC parking guy who went to get my bike back because it was towed due to his negligence (and also said that I need not pay the next month’s parking charges... Of course I didn’t agree to that. I agreed for 50% waiver instead of a 100% waiver.. My good deed for the day :D :D)
  2. Few other strangers who guided me as to what to do to get my bike back and the watchman from the building next to my classes, who said I could park it inside their building in case there was no place outside.
  3. Dancing, that made me forget all my troubles and made me smile (The "aaa aaa eee... ooh ooh ooh" song from Raja Babu included in the remixed bollywood medley played during our work-out session to be more precise).
  4. Having someone who feels relieved at hearing me say "hello" normally and cheerfully after he knows I’ve been upset.
  5. The fact that we pray at the beginning and end of each dance class... Makes me feel peaceful!!!
P.S.: The exercise is working. I had a rough day, at least the latter part of the day and I’m feeling a lot better because of this list. I guess it’s true that if you look for happiness, sooner or later you’ll find it. I found my smiles for the day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)