Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 4: For the Joys of Little Things

Today, I am thankful for...
  1. The awesome peppy music that I woke up to this morning (‘Paparazzi’ by Lady GaGa and ‘She Wolf’ by Shakira to be more precise... the beats of the songs are awesome!!! Oh and also ‘Sexy Chic’ by David Guetta feat. Akon and ‘I Love The Way’ by Gabriel Antonio) that kept my spirits high all through the day.
  2. Finally having a book to read that I can’t seem to put down. (‘Sea of Poppies’ by Amitav Ghosh that I had begun to read, although a bestseller of 2009, was not as gripping as I was expecting it to be. So will pick it up again later in the year.)
  3. The awesomeness of book that I’m reading; ‘Twilight’ by Stephenie Meyer and the dreamy and gorgeous Edward Cullen (who whose ‘character’ I’m in love with by the way! :P)
  4. Finding out that some of the kids in the class are actually afraid of me. I always thought that I was a lot more lenient than any of the teachers in the faculty and a few students have actually told me that they enjoy my class; and if even THAT scared them, what can I say???
  5. The joys that simple statements like, ‘I didn’t go for lunch with the others today so I could talk to you,’ bring! :D

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

    And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)