Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 5: For Family Ties

Today, I am thankful for...
  1. The joys that little ones bring into our lives. One of my friends recently had a baby boy and I visited her today, and seeing her with the cuddly little baby in her arms (and getting to hold him in my own later) delighted me to an extent I can’t describe. She seemed to have a glow on her face that only a new mother can have and I loved it :) :)
  2. Getting to spend some quality time with my little cousins; and watch the Musical that my brother was a part of in his school’s Annual day function. He was awesome, and so was the entire show put together by the school; and it was called ‘Don’t Stop Healing the World’ (a combination of two of Micheal Jackson’s songs, ‘Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough’ and Heal the World’.)
  3. The fact that I got to spend some quality time with Jyothi today. I saw movie with her (Ishqiya - 4th movie in the theatre this year :D) and am getting ready to watch another one with her in about a few minutes. It’s our girls night in!! ;)
  4. Seeing the musical gave me goose bumps (especially when the ‘Earth Song’ came up) and I fell in love with Micheal Jackson’s songs all over again!!
  5. The day-that-was in entirety... A fulfilling day with a delightful mixture of fun, laughter, emotions and drama (well, just a tad bit! :P)
  6. I have a sixth one too today... I have a special follower!!! :D Thanks Sandeep!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

    And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)