I started this blog as a way to celebrate the Blogaversary of my other blog, as in, to celebrate the completion of one whole year since I started blogging. And I observed that during a major portion of the last year I had been doing things the wrong way as my attitude was totally wrong. So to right those wrongs and thereby remain happy, I am going to list five things each day, that made the day worth living!!! So here’s my first list.
:D
Since it’s the first day, let’s keep it simple.
Today, I am thankful for...
:D
Since it’s the first day, let’s keep it simple.
Today, I am thankful for...
- Being alive and healthy.
- Having a family that cares, a roof over my head and healthy food to eat any time of the day.
- Having the people in my life who have made it worth living.
- Having the opportunity to be educated, to voice my opinion and the strength of expression through words.
- Being able to tell wrong from right most of the times.
I’m already happier!!! :) :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)
And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)