Today, I am thankful for...
- The fact that I looked normal in Jyothi’s mirror. (The mirrors in Jyothi’s house make anyone look a little fatter than they are. So it’s a little disheartening to see yourself looking a little bloated if you aren’t; or a little more bloated than you’re used to seeing yourself in your own mirror. And the fact that I looked "normal" in her mirror, definitely meant that I’ve lost weight! Yay!) Okay, this happened yesterday night after I published the previous post. As I missed it yesterday, I’m going to make it count today...It’s a very silly thing I know, but hey, it made me happy! :)
- The Live Acoustic Music that we had in our house on account of Natasha’s b’day. We played the guitar, sang along and had fun!!!
- The awesome Aaloo Tikki’s amma made!! Yum!
- The the short, but beautiful conversations in the middle of a busy working day!!
- ‘Twilight’... it just seems to get better with every page I turn....
hieeeeeeeeeeee....nice way of makin urself happy....btw does it act wrk????????
ReplyDeleteOn an ordinary day when things are going just fine, you're already feeling good.. But it really works when you've had a tough day because that's when you shift your focus from the bad things to the good things in life, and you feel better!
ReplyDeleteTry it... I'm sure it'll work for you too... :D