Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 21: For Others' Happiness

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Being able to chat with Madhu and Jay together!!! We had a three way voice conference on Skype. More than anything, I was glad when Jay said he was happy that he was able to speak to Madhu after a long time. :)
  2. Finding out that something that the beau was trying to do (work related ;)) which wasn’t happening for the last few days, finally happened today. It was like a relief for him, which means a relief for me too.
  3. Jyothi’s happiness!! She got an offer from University of Pittsburgh!!! Yay!!! I’m sad that she’ll be going away this year for another two years at least; but I’m happy for her!!
  4. The how happy my students were when I finished the lecture about half an hour early.
  5. The dance class that I had today. We started with Bollywood Jazz and danced to the remixed version (which had a faster tempo than the original) of Chiggy Wiggy from the film ‘Blue’. We almost finished the dance and the fast, mast movements were awesome!!!! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Niki. It is really important for people like me to be told that "We are proud of you" or "This is Good Work". Its really upsetting when you expect people who are closest to the task to give you an appreciation after completion of the task but not get anything in return.

    I am thankful to God to have a friend like you who cares and who is standing tall for me all the time.

    --
    Insane86

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always will.. And since I've not said that on the blog already, I am proud of you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)