Today, I am thankful for…
- The two and a half hours of “studying” (and that is proper legitimate studying) that I did today. It was fulfilling!! :)
- The awesome afternoon that I had with my girls. Oh! And yes, she liked all her presents very much (we got her a ‘Flower vase painting kit’ and ‘Ceramic painting book’ from Hobby Ideas; a “Happy Birthday” cup and ‘Twilight’ from Crosswords.) I would’ve uploaded a pic, but the pictures are all with her. It was great to see her smile with awe at every gift she opened. It was totally worth it!!!
- Being able to meet Ashish after a long time today. I don’t remember when I saw him last; somewhere around September last year, maybe.
- Having an awesome, awesome dance class. We revisited the Hip-Hop sequence (which I was surprised that I remembered!) and practiced Salsa as well. I can feel the energy run through my veins every time my body starts moving to the tunes of awesome music. And I’m getting closer to being fitter! But if after the entire course is over, I discover that I haven’t lost weight or got in shape or (God forbid!) both, I swear I’m asking for my money back!! Seriously! :P
- (Damn I’m stuck again… maybe I should rename this blog to “4 Things I'm Thankful For Today” :P) Hmmm… I finally used Twitpic to Tweet a picture… Phew… Saved!!! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)
And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)