Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 27: For everything that's FREE :P

Today… I spent the entire day at home. I didn’t even step out of the house. So you can imagine what my day was like. Since hardly anything of significance happened today, I don’t want to forcibly list five things and assume that they made me happy today.

But there are a few good things that did happen. I can now talk to almost all of my school friends for FREE!!! So hello Long Conversations and goodbye Huge Phone Bills!!!!

Also, I gave a makeover to this blog and my other blog! They have the same color scheme but are different in some aspects. It doesn’t matter ‘coz they’re both my WebPages.

There are some other happenings too which I want to talk about but will disclose when I have something concrete… Until then, it’s a waiting game.

So yeah! That’s pretty much it! Bottomline, I’m Happy!!!! :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)