Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 10: For Spreading the Joy

Today, I am thankful for...
  1. Knowing that my list of ‘5 Good Things Today’ has inspired one of my closest friends (Malika) to make a list of her own everyday. Before going to sleep, she mentally lists five things about the day that made her day better and goes to sleep happy and smiling. I helped someone be happier! :) 
  2. Finally being able to start studying today. I barely read four pages, but it’s still a start. And Auditing is quite a dull read compared to the other book I’m reading; which brings me to my next point.
  3. The fact that I’ve started reading my fourth book for the year. I’ve already reached half of my reading score for last year, so I’m in a much better place (‘novel-reading’ wise). I finished reading ‘Twilight’ about 2 nights ago and started ‘New Moon’ and I’m loving it. Not that I don’t have a damn good one already (who’s just as dreamy and awesome... you can add dimples to that!!!), but I wouldn’t mind a Vampire boyfriend if he’s as sweet and sensitive as Edward Cullen. I’m just saying.
  4. The early morning conversations that I’ve been having when I’m not sure of half the things I’m saying; but I’m having fun nonetheless. When I was fully awake and I recollected what I had said in half consciousness, I ended up laughing really hard. I remembered describing what I’d been dreaming just before I answered the call, and I described it in great detail (as if there was any doubt about THAT!)
  5. (I always get stuck here. Somehow the first four points each day come very easily. But I have to put a little bit of thought and effort to actually fish out a fifth one!) Aaahh... I’m just happy. Nothing went wrong, no one screamed or yelled, I wasn’t late for class, I didn’t fall, trip or break anything... So let’s just leave it at, ‘it-was-a-good-day’ and I’m happy!!!! :)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

    And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)