Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 26: For the Surprises

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The sleep that I got… Again!! I’m starting to feel that I may be falling sick because I feel like sleeping so much!!! But it is one of my hobbies… So I actually don’t mind getting more of it!
  2. Being able to celebrate my (maternal) grandmother’s birthday. We all went out for lunch and had a totally ‘family’ Sunday afternoon! And the food was great… So great and so heavy that I didn’t feel like having dinner at all!!
  3. The DPL Superstar dance class that we had… One of the participants in the Dance Premier League who also happens to be an instructor at SDIPA, took a special class for us today. Though the class wasn’t all that great, I loved the pseudo Yoga work-out that we did!!! It was soothing… :)
  4. The awesome Khichdi that was dinner today (thanks to the heavy lunch… ref. Point 2 above).
  5. The awesome surprises that being with him guarantee. I get so much more than I even dare to expect, and always when I least expect them to come my way!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)