Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 30: For a Wonderful morning and Indo Jazz...

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The beautiful morning that I woke up to. :) :)
  2. Being able to wish Jay ‘Happy Birthday’ exactly at mid-night IST even though he’s far far away; in the US!
  3. The hysterical laughter that we all shared yesterday when Madhu called. Apparently he referred to Kieron Pollard as Kirron Kher which angered Arun and that made him throw Madhu’s share of the cake (for celebrating Sachin’s double century in yesterday’s match) out on the street. The situation was not all that funny because Arun was almost offended (God knows why…) but it was the way Madhu was narrating the whole thing that made each and every one of us laugh because he repeated the same story to everyone he spoke to yesterday night.
  4. Being able to appreciate ‘Indo Jazz’ as a dance form. I was a little disappointed when I attended the DPL Superstar dance class on Sunday. But today I realized that it was because we were being taught advance dance steps without going through the basics. So since I had the opportunity to learn it from scratch, I realized how beautiful and graceful the dance form actually is. Indo Jazz is a style created by Shiamak himself, and it combines Jazz with a little bit of the Indian classical style; with the hand mudras and all. So now that I got to learn it properly, I am in awe of the dance form really. And since it’s only slow songs that we dance to in this dance form, it had a serene and soothing effect over me.
  5. Being able to visit the temple today twice. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)