Today, I am thankful for…
- Having my life go back to normal. For the past few days, there seemed to be a little tension and even though I could sense it, I couldn’t do anything about it. Somehow today, it all just disappeared and things came back to normal. I had a fun conversation (not that the past few conversations were not fun… it’s just that today’s conversation was a LOT of fun! :D) and I’m sure both of us are going to sleep over the awesomeness that the conversation was.
- Being able to speak my mind. I have always tried to avoid conflict and in the process, I ended up not being able to put my point across. But I was able to overcome that, and I’m happy to say that this time, I was not just listening to someone go on and on and on. I said what I had to, and put an end to the discussion.
- THIS… This is the amount of fun we had yesterday. I couldn’t upload a picture yesterday, but I have one now and here it is!!! :)
And here are the gifts she got from us!!!!
- The sleep I got. I slept only for 5 hours the night before and was up for 21 hours after that. So even the 10 hour sleep I got was like a blessing, even if I had to wake up in 6 hrs to have a short phone call with him (which lasted 15-17 mins at least and was totally worth the break in the sleep) after which I went back to sleep and slept for another 4 hours straight!!!
- Having a little project work to do. Will update about it when I’m done. But it feels good to have something creative to do. :) :)


Nice posting
ReplyDelete:) :)
ReplyDelete