Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 7: For the Nostalgia

Today, I am thankful for...
  1. The Nostalgia that brought back happy memories. After her birthday was officially over yesterday (i.e., past midnight) my mother asked Natasha if she had enjoyed herself. When she said yes, my mother asked her if it was the best birthday she ever had. She gave it a bit of thought and said, “It was one of the best ones that I’ve had so far. The other one was in 5th standard when Nikita and Meha had organized the party.” I didn’t even remember which one it was. And then I recollected her birthday of that year. It was awesome indeed!!! :)
  2. The excitement that dancing brought. I always feel liberated while dancing. Until the last class, we were learning Hip-Hop and I had to put a little bit of an effort to actually enjoy it to the extent I usually enjoy dancing. But today, we started with Salsa, and yes; I love it. The spicy dance (as my instructor puts it;) the hip movements and the foot-tapping Latino music... just exciting!!
  3. Being able to dance with my instructor (who by the way is very cute..) He needed to demonstrate the couples’ movements and the other instructor was also a guy and; I quote; there was no way he was dancing with another guy. So he called me to demonstrate the movements! :) :)
  4. Getting to know that someone who is far far away from all of us (all the way in USA) felt happy when I buzzed him over chat; especially when he was missing all of us!!! 
  5. Knowing that tomorrow is going to be special!!! I just know it, and I am thankful for it in advance! :P

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

    And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)