Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 33: For Mum's Mind-reading powers... :P

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Carrying a deodorant with me. The kids in class actually decided to have a little pre-Holi celebration in class and were this (brings the tips of the thumb and index finger of her right had close, with 2 centimeters to spare) close to splashing water all over me. I threatened to spray deodorant in their eyes if even a drop spilled on me!! Not that they were going to throw any water on me, but it would’ve worked! :P
  2. My mother’s mind-reading powers!! On my way back from classes, I was hoping that there would be Pulaav for lunch (I was actually craving for it...) and guess what??? IT WAS!!! It was like my mom read my mind and decided to make exactly what I wanted!!!!!!
  3. The awesome Playlist on VH1 this evening. Among other songs, ‘Rock Rules’ played, In the End by Linkin Park, Californication by Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Importance of Being Idle by Oasis and Into the Night by Carlos Santana feat. Chad Kroegar.
  4. The awesome Pakoras that I got to devour in the evening! Yum!
  5. Being able to catch a new show, ‘Rules of Engagement’ on Star World (actually it has been on for quite a while, but I never watched it. I watched an episode today and LOLed!!!!) and finding out that the sixth season of ‘Desperate Housewives’ has just started. I missed two episodes of it already, but I’ll catch those when they’ll be repeated this week!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)