Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 34: For the Lengthy Discussions

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Being clean and dry when everyone else around me was getting soaked in water and smeared all over with pesky sticky colors all over their bodies! Oh... and Happy Holi!! :P
  2. Being able to finish the syllabus (that I was supposed to finish in class) by today and go on leave for my own studies.
  3. The awesome discussion that we had discussing our POA for the next two months.
  4. Finding out that I’ll be able to wriggle myself out through the entire syllabus thoroughly if I follow the plan; highly doubtful that I will, but I’ve never wanted to try harder.
  5. Having the will to put through the entire plan and have an awesome time doing it! :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)