Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 43: For having this Outlet

Today was the crappiest day I’ve had in a long time.. I know that by writing this, I’m defying the very purpose of this blog, but I just had to say that just so I could go on to the better stuff!!

Why was it crappy??? No reason. Apparently I’m having mood swings for no reason and I seem to have no control over my tear glands. Anyway, the day has passed and since today was one of those days on which THIS blog is supposed to make me feel better, I’m going to list 5 Things I’m Thankful For…

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The karaoke that I had by myself at home with some awesome songs… made me feel a lot better.
  2. Being able to keep up with my promise to my other blog about updating it regularly.
  3. The fact that my sister got to meet Shashi Kapoor today (it should be one of the things that makes her happy. But I’m happy that someone from our family met a star!!!! Oops!! I forgot about Dadaji and Sunil Dutt’s story… for another time and definitely not on this blog!)

  1. Having Jyothi as a part of my life. Just had to say that! No specific reason.
  2. Being able to watch this!!! The tears started with this and I still don’t know why!!! It’s just so beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)