Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 37: For my Little Cousin

Today, I got off to a pretty good start. I started studying only twenty minutes later than I was supposed to (which is good because yesterday, I woke up around 12.30 when I was supposed to start studying by 10  and ended up wasting the entire day) and accomplished quite a lot. But I must admit that I could have done more yesterday, but I was a little distracted. So the stats aren’t as good as I promised. Lets see how the week goes so that I can decide what went wrong and how to remedy it.

I’ll give you the actual stats at the end of the post. I just wanted to highlight a few good things that happened between yesterday and today :)

  1. I spoke to my cute little cousin yesterday, who lives in the US, and oh! It was such a sweet conversation!!! I really miss her.
  2. My dance partner bunked class today (again) and therefore when we were redoing our Salsa routine (and I was the only one without a partner) my (cute) instructor danced with me throughout the session!!! :)
Other than that, I’ve been studying at least something everyday. But still, I’m going to go back on yesterday’s promise :( about giving you excellent stats today; they will be there next week. :)

Study Stats: 03/03/2010
Audit – Target 20 pages/day in 34
Current - 8 pages
Over stats – 18/666 pages (in 2/34)

Direct Taxes – Target 60 pages/day in 31
Overall stats – 16/1206 pages (in 2/31)

I don’t want to embarrass myself with such stats again. That’s motivating enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)