Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 36: For a Start, However Little...

As I said yesterday, I don’t have much to talk about today. I’ve gotten off to a much better start than I had expected. I’ll be giving the previous day’s stats, since I’m not done with today’s quota yet.

So yesterday’s study stats (they’re not so great yet. Hope fully by the end of the week we’ll have awesome numbers!!) were as follows

Audit - 10 pages
Overall stats – 10/666 pages
(looks bad right now, I’ll brighten it up by the weekend trust me!)

Direct Tax – 16 pages (along with making last minute notes)
Overall stats – 16/1206

I’ll have better ones tomorrow… I’m working on it, I swear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)