Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 41: For being Enthusiastic

I’m almost afraid that by saying this out loud I might jinx it, but I don’t think I really care. I am amazed at myself – at how I woke up in time to start studying and how I managed to achieve around 70% of my day’s targets! I told you the stats were only going to get better :)

Oh! And I just discovered today that ‘I Dream of Jeanie’ is back on. I used to watch it when I was in the sixth standard (almost twelve years ago… Gosh! I suddenly feel so old!!! :P) and during those days it used to be dubbed in Hindi. Now I can watch it in English the way it was supposed to be watched… and Major Anthony Nelson looks so cute!! :)

Stats time…

Study Stats: 07/03/2010
Audit – Target 20 pages/day in 34
Current – 15 pages
Overall stats – 59/666 (in 6/34)

Costing
Overall stats – 1/11 Chapters

Direct Taxes – Target 60 pages/day in 31
Current – 22 pages
Overall stats – 38/1206 (in 6/31)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)