Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 38: For our First Fight

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. (Most of) The whole day that I spent studying and managed to finish one whole chapter of Costing… it is a part of tomorrow’s stats but counts as something that I’m happy about today.
  2. Our First Fight. I might sound crazy being happy about a fight (and I don’t know if “Is that what you were upset about??? This was what upset me?” “Oh really… I didn’t think of that” counts as a fight; but we didn’t speak to each other the way we normally do, for about thirty minutes after we met today. We were just about to sit to study when he said, “Wait. We have to discuss this before we start studying” and that’s pretty much how the discussion went!) Yeah! I admit that I’ve officially gone nuts! You needn’t say anything. :P
  3. Being able to buy him a birthday present (from all of us); almost a week after his birthday, but what the hell!!
  4. Being able to spend a little time with friends and go to a restaurant  with them (where they had dinner and I merely sat and constantly kept checking my watch to see how many more minutes I had before I said, “Chalo guys! I’m leaving… See ya’ll next week.”)
  5. Being able to beat the 9.11 direct train (from Andheri) home. I left Andheri around 9.20 when I took an auto from Saki Naka to Chembur station, and got into a train from there. :)

Study Stats: 04/03/2010
Audit – Target 20 pages/day in 34
Current - 16 pages
Overall stats – 34/666 pages (in 3/34)

Direct Taxes – Target 60 pages/day in 31
Overall stats – 16/1206 pages (in 3/31)

Signing off for today!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)