Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 40: For the Call...

With each passing day, updating this seems like a task because I don’t get to do much with my free time – whatever little of it that I have. So the next few days, I’m going to keep it pretty simple and straightforward.

A good day… started studying about 30 minutes later than I was supposed to… but still… Mom experimented something for lunch and it was awesome… I later realized that it’s called a Kulcha and I’ve eaten it before…

Somewhere around five in the evening, the day got just a lot better when I got a ‘I-just-called-to-say-I love you’ phone call. I’m still smiling about it. And it was so awesome that I’m not going to bother writing about the rest of the day. Ooohhh wait! Just a few minutes ago I just got a text message which pretty much conveyed the same thing; I can’t believe I was almost going to forget that!!!!

Anyway, here are yesterday’s stats…

Study Stats: 06/03/2010
Audit – Target 20 pages/day in 34
Current – 10 pages
Overall stats – 44/666 (in 5/34)

Costing
Overall stats – 1/11 Chapters

Direct Taxes – Target 60 pages/day in 31
Overall stats – 16/1206 (in 5/31)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)