Today, I almost decided to not write this post and then I realized that I had started this as an everyday thing and I couldn’t not write it. So here I am with a few things that made me happy today.
- Being able to finish and entire chapter in Audit as well (only the last few pages were left, so I finished those and I realized in the last few days I had gone through an entire chapter.)
- Watching only 30 minutes of TV along with lunch. Usually, my lunch break extends to more than an hour; which means that I watch TV for at least 45 minutes after I am done with lunch. But today, after I finished lunch, I went straight to my books!!! :)
- Resisting the urge to switch the computer on in the afternoon. After lunch, I had about an hour and a half before Desperate Housewives would start. A part of me wanted to log on and check and update FB, but I resisted that urge and dove into my books. I never thought I’d be able to do that.
- Being able to be of a little bit of help for someone I knew. Apparently they needed a girl’s opinion on some girl trouble, and they spoke to me. I felt so special!!! What?? I did!!!!
- Being able to go to the temple :)
Study Stats: 05/03/2010
Audit – Target 20 pages/day in 34
Overall stats – 34/666 pages (in 4/34)
Costing
Costing
Current – 1 Chapter
Overall stats – 1 Chapter (out of 11)
Overall stats – 1 Chapter (out of 11)
Direct Taxes – Target 60 pages/day in 31
Overall stats – 16/1206 pages (in 4/31)
Overall stats – 16/1206 pages (in 4/31)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)
And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)