Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 42: The People I've met Recently

I lazed around the whole day. It usually happens to me after I’ve had a super awesome day the day before (studying wise) which tires me out (mentally) and my brains just cannot absorb another word!! Or, maybe it is the jinx I feared! Either way, I’m not going to update stats anymore… As in, it won’t be a part of every blog post, it’ll be on the side bar (if anyone cares.)

So I basically studied for about an hour and a half before I realized I was just wasting time because I was suddenly feeling sleepy, and I closed my books and had planned just to take the next hour or so off, but ended up taking the entire afternoon off.

I had dance class in the evening and I had to go a little early to help a friend out and I lost the evening that way. But the dance class in itself was awesome. We just have one more class to go this batch and then we’ll (hopefully) meet during the next batch (Summer Funk.) Gradually we had grown used to being in class and meeting each other every Tuesday and Thursday, and knowing that there’s just one more day left made us a little sad. I’m going to miss all these people till we have class again!

Nevertheless, we are all pretty excited about the ‘Friends Class’ we’re going to have where we get to invite our friends and family to watch!!! Yippie… And we’ve already started planning for which batch we would prefer to join. So it’s a one month break and we’re going to be meeting again in April to Dance again, because hey, If thou shalt have feet, thou shalt dance :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)