Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 35: For being Inspired!

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Getting up (almost) in time to keep up with my schedule to study!
  2. Being able to go through a good 10 pages in my first slot (the target was 20, but today’s the first day since I’ve actually started, so cut me some slack here. Give me a day or two and I’ll give you exactly 20 pages… maybe more :D)
  3. Being inspired while watching Legally Blonde!
  4. Having the energy and the awesome mood to sit to study again.
  5. The wonderful song that we danced (Indo Jazz) to today in class… ‘Tu Jaane Naa’ from the movie Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani.
New Feature: Since during the next two months, I’m not going to be getting out of the house much, I won’t have 5 Things to be Thankful For, because lets face it; it’s going to be books for me most of the time. So what I’m going to do is, describe the day in short, emphasizing on the good aspects and give updates of how much studying I’ve accomplished during the previous day, starting tomorrow (that ought to feel good :P)

Well it doesn’t mean that I won’t post 5 points when I do have something! This provision is only in case I have had a very ordinary day within the walls of my house buried in my books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)