Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 18: For a whole new List of Firsts

Today’s post is going to be a little different. The whole day, and by whole I mean each living minute of the entire day since I woke up has been eventful and I don’t want to pick just 5 things out and be unfair to the other things that happened today.

For one, as of today I have been with my beau for three whole months and although three months is not such a long time, we decided to make it count and celebrate today as a combination of THAT and Valentine’s Day!

All I want to say here is that even though I’m not going to be listing down each one of the little and not-so-little awesome things that happened today, I am going to remember every single detail for the next few decades at least! So that saves me the trouble of writing a whole blog post which will be way too mushy for your liking (and way too personal for me to be openly talking about!)

So what if I didn’t list five things today? The whole point of this blog was to find the happiness hidden in everyday things and to avoid finding faults with what’s happening and complaining about life. So how does it matter whether I write paragraphs or a five pointer list? I am happy and that’s what matters! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)