Today, I am thankful for…
- Being able to have a telephone conversation with quite a few people with whom I hadn’t spoken over the phone in a really long time.
- Being able to visit the temple, just to say ‘Thank You’ for the wonderful weekend that I had! :)
- Finally being able to re-organize my cupboard in a way that the clothes don’t threaten to fall out every time I open the door. It’s a lame thing, I know; but I’m really glad that I was able to re-organize it. I can now safely get my clothes out of the cupboard! ;)
- Actually being able to bring myself to the stage of looking forward to the next two and a half months which are not going to be easy!
- The enormous relief that I had when I heard Sandeep’s voice. I got a text message from him around four (when I was in the middle of a lecture) saying that he had left for the day and when I tried calling him around six, his phone wasn’t reachable (by which time he should have almost reached home). It was an hour and a half later that I heard from him and found out that I couldn’t reach him because of some network issues; and during those ninety odd minutes, my mind was trying really hard to not think of the worst things that could happen. So you can see how I was relieved when he finally called!!! :)
I am kinda enjoying this and have been religiously following your 'Happy 5'!!
ReplyDeleteWell you are responsible for at least one of the things that I'm happy for on most days.. and ALL of the things on others... You are "My Happy 5!!" :)
ReplyDelete