Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 28: For Nature's Beauty & Spontaneity

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The good day in spite of the late start… you guessed it; I overslept!!!! But I got things done before it was late!!!
  2. The spontaneous Lunch date I had… the first lunch date we’ve had since we got together.
  3. The awesome two and a half hours we spent sitting at Marine Drive talking and having fun with Amit and Jyothi as well!!
  4. The spontaneous double date we ended up having without even planning and realizing until we were about to go home.
  5. Being able to witness THIS….






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)