Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 25: For Opportunities and Celebrations

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Being able to wake up in the morning the way I did.
  2. The journey back from Andheri that I covered in an hour and ten minutes only (although it was in the scorching heat as compared to the chilled crispy weather that I rode through yesterday morning…)
  3. The celebrations that we had in class today to celebrate Tanuruh’s Birthday, Reena Ma’am ‘s farewell and the farewell for the PCC and IPCC May ’10 batches… Oh, and The Achievers’ Academy Students’ Act, 2010 was passed today… to demonstrate how a Bill turns into an ACT!!! :P
  4. The opportunities that Life has granted me. And though I may have made plenty of wrong choices in the past and let go of wonderful opportunities, I’m glad to say that today I got another one and I took it. I’ll elaborate more when I am in a position to give out details… :)
  5. Having this outlet. As I’ve said earlier; there are days when things are just fine, and there are days when THIS helps me to look at the brighter side of things. I am grateful for a lot of things; and I’m happy that I know that I am grateful for them!!! :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)