Today, I am thankful for…
- The enthusiasm with which I have been reading books the past few weeks (of course that means that I’ve been studying less, but at least I’m not sitting idle and wondering what to do. There’s always something or the other that I’m up to!)
- The time I spent with Malika today, getting some goodies for our dear friend (who I hope does not read this before tomorrow afternoon, ‘coz it may kill the surprise!) I’m not saying that she won’t be expecting anything; after all she has been after our lives for the last three months (or is it the last six years!!!) to get her something for her birthday. So this year, we went a little overboard, and we hope she’ll like it. We’ll find out tomorrow.
- The little baby girl that Malika and I saw at the mall today, who was so friendly that she smiled at each and every person she saw. She responded to each and every ‘hi’ that came her way and was constantly running around the mall with those little shoes that squeak with every step. She was adorable!!!
- The planning we were able to do for Kanchan’s B’day tomorrow; the thoughtful stuff that (I think) we bought for her and the smiles that we’re sure we’re going to see on her face throughout tomorrow. :) :)
- (And a post on this blog cannot be complete without mentioning him!! So I’m thankful for…) The patience that he has for listening to (and putting up with) my nonsense. I’m not just thankful, I’m ever so grateful to have him as a part of my life. :) :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)
And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)