Today, I am thankful for…
- The wedding invite that I received from a friend today. Well, it wasn’t the wedding invite that was special, but what he wrote in the e-mail that made me feel nice. Here’s how it went…
“Dear Nikita
Card is attached. I know its difficult but please do try to come for the wedding, especially remembering the long friendship that we have shared ever since the days when you joined and I quit EY Mumbai and our common interest in not taking interest in Audit :)”
- The wonderful Sunday meal at home (I realize that I’m mentioning food everyday. But you can’t be thankful enough when you get to eat a delicious meal every single day. If I don’t mention it, it’s just not fair to my mother you know!)
- ‘Telephone’… Yes, I’m thankful that the telephone was invented (Delayed gratification but it still counts) If it weren’t for the telephone, how would we communicate??? How would we be in touch with loved ones, and have conversations that fill in the gaps that staying away create?? Just how??
- The support that I have from people around me; knowing that they will stick with me when they know I need them. Love you guys! (Jyothi and Madhu especially… Conversations with you guys make me feel special… really!) :)
- This outlet that I have that makes my day brighter than it already is, on good days; and shines some light on days that made me start this blog in the first place. It has worked so far, and I’m sure it will even as days pass…
Most interested blog I have ever read. Great way to celebrate life and all God Gift's. While reading this blog, I can bet, anyone will definitely have a smile on face and great peace of mind.
ReplyDeleteThanks!! :)
ReplyDelete