Today, I am thankful for…
- The happiness that I feel with what I have, and being able to be absolutely content with the way things are.
- Having the enthusiasm to study again and the zeal to make it this time.
- Having a direction, a goal in life that is responsible for the sudden spurt of enthusiasm. :)
- The late morning today and almost entirely the afternoon that I spent talking on the phone. If it wasn’t for the call getting disconnected every few minutes, I wouldn’t have even gotten tired! :D
- The way things have suddenly changed; from almost nothing to everything that I ever wanted! :) :) :)
Wow what an innovative and positive blog you have. Its better than the "Nobody will follow me" or "This is the worst day ever, again!" And I made a semi-catholic decree that I am going to give up complaining for lent. Your blog gave me an idea to maybe give some stuff to be thankful for, or write a nice letter daily, or something. Who knows. Positivity. That is where its at. E-High Five!
ReplyDeleteE-High Five right back at you!!! I lived through almost the whole of last year complaining and nothing got better. So one day, I figured why not give a shot at thinking about the good things that you already have and sleeping on "them" rather than what's wrong with life and what you don't have.
ReplyDeleteTry it. It has been 21 days and it has worked for me so far. I'm sure it'll do the same for you. And do send me the link of your page where you plan to share your happiness!! :)