Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 16: For being Pampered

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The new friends that I made in dance class today; and even more so because one of them doted over me so much, I truly enjoyed it!!!
  2. The new work-out medley in the dance class that had songs from the ‘80s. The awesome foot thumping songs, and Bhuvan’s (our instructor.. yes the cute one) expressions which were worth watching as he made us dance to the tunes of ‘Dum Maaro Dum,’ ‘Om Shanti Om,’ ‘Disco Deewane,’ etc. made the work-out more energetic and fun than it already is.
  3. The half an hour of before-the-dance-class practice that we did, that helped us all to know each other better.
  4. Being able to complete project that I had undertaken; well before the deadline (which was this Friday.) Jay wanted me to help him design his dad’s website and I was supposed to give him at least two prototypes of what the home page should look like; and I completed that early today morning and sent it to him. Needless to say, he liked them both! :)
  5. The awesome adjectives and nouns (converted to adjectives) that were used to describe what I mean to him. I have never ever, ever felt so wanted and pampered in my entire life! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)