Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 9: For the Beautiful Words

Today, I am thankful for...
  1. The above average day that I had (which is anytime better than a below average or a bad day...)
  2. The new songs that I listened to today (from the movie ’Ishqia’) that seemed to have a calming effect over me. I would love to listen to those songs over and over again!!!
  3. The wonderful dance class that I knew I was going to have. Learnt a little bit more of salsa and also found out that we’d be performing this style of dance on stage!!! Yay!!!! Plus, I also wore a skirt to class today (since skirts enhance this style of dancing) and salsa shoes with heels to get the perfect feel of the style and it’s movements.
  4. The beautiful words in which he described me today. He said I was a ‘Pole Star’ that shines ever so brightly and is distinct from every other star in the sky!!! :D :D :D THAT actually made my entire week. I’ve totally forgotten that I was mad at him yesterday!! :P
  5. Being able to meet him today after a gap of eleven days (yes!!! eleven whole days). Sometimes it’s hard to believe that we both live in the same city! Or do we??? ;)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

    And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)