Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 8: For the Joys that Books bring

Today, I am thankful for...
  1. The patience that I have that enabled me to not over-react, and thereby avert a fight that could have turned ugly if not handled properly.
  2. The joy that making up after a fight brings. Unfortunately it had to be done over the phone. I would have loved to make up in person. ;)
  3. Reading (‘Twilight’; that I will finish by tonight) that made me travel to another world and momentarily forget the troubles that I have in my own, and rejoice in the joys of others. I forgot where I was, or what I was going through; and was completely and totally involved in Bella and Edward’s lives. (Very helpful when all you want to do is not think about something that’s constantly at the back of your mind.)
  4. The new class that I taught today. Since today was my first day with them, I couldn’t assess how bright and intelligent they were. But for a new teacher, they were very interactive and they responded; which helped a lot.
  5. The anticipation of tomorrow. It’s the ’waiting’, the ’not knowing what’s going to happen’ that makes the unknown future all the more exciting. Mostly, I’m looking forward to my dance class (and maybe getting to dance with my cute instructor again... just maybe... I’m just saying!) :D

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

    And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)