Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 23: For the Belly-aching Laughter

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Being able to remember each and every step that we had learnt during the last dance class; and for finding out that I’ll be standing at the centre of the stage while dancing! :) :)
  2. The unexpectedly awesome response that I got on the photo album that I uploaded on Facebook.
  3. The different kind of conversation we had today; we spoke about our childhood, our pre-teens… you know… its fun knowing that part of someone’s life when you knew them, but didn’t know the other things about them!
  4. The rest that I’ve been getting the last few days… I’ve been sleeping for more than 10 hours each day. I don’t know what’s tiring me so much, but it is difficult to get myself out of the bed!! It could be the work-out, but more than that I think I’m exhausted with the stuff in my head. So I’m thankful for the sleep!!
  5. The awesome conference call with Jyothi and Vishal, where I laughed so hard that my belly ached!!!! These people can be reaaaaalllly funny without even having to try at all!! And I’m just glad about that!!! :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)