Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 29: For not being able to Remember :P

Again, today is one of those days where I can’t list five specific things that I am thankful for. So I’m just going to do a short a sweet post (just like the others but without the five pointer list!)

I’m just a few minutes away from celebrating my sweetheart’s birthday and it is just about taking all of my concentration to write this post when almost everyone around me is breaking into a round of hysterical laughter and no one knows why! I am having a lot of fun here and I am just going to get back to THAT!!! With all the laughing that we are doing, I don’t remember how the rest of the day was and frankly now I don’t even care…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)