Today, I am thankful for…
- The enormous relief that was the first thing I experienced this morning knowing that a catastrophe had been averted; no further details required. Needless to say, I’ll remember what it was even when I’m 90!!!!!
- The awesome Vada Pav, sugarcane juice and double scoop of Mocha Almond that I had.
- The joy of writing e-mails to loved ones, and getting responses that almost bring tears to your eyes.
- Finding out that my brother had won his school elections and is now the Captain of his school!!! Yay!!!! (I found this out yesterday, but forgot to post it… It still counts as today’s thing I’m happy about, because I’m still happy!!! :D)
- (Again I’m a day late on this one.. But doesn’t matter…) For having someone from ICICI Bank comment on the blog post I wrote about ICICI… :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)
And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)