Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 19: For Yesterday's Bliss & Tomorrow's Promises

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The awesome day that yesterday was. (I know, I write a post each day and so I’ve covered ‘yesterday’ in the previous post. But it’s unfair if I don’t mention it today because a mere mention of the fact in that one post kind of does not do justice to the day’s awesomeness. So here it goes again), and knowing that Tomorrow will be just as bright and wonderful!
  2. The thoughtful present that I got. It’s just great when someone knows exactly what to get you on a special occasion.
  3. Being able to spend the weekend with Omkar because he’s leaving for Australia in a few days!
  4. Knowing that, in a few days I’ll be able to talk to everyone that I am close to for free… Ba-bye phone bills!! ;)
  5. Finally having a close to perfect Valentine’s Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your views will make me feel better... Give me a sixth reason to Happy about today.. Go on... :) :)

And oh! If you'd like to receive e-mails about comments after yours, click on "Subscribe by e-mail" That's all!! :)