Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 156: For Catching a Break...

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The fact that Natasha was at home. It seems like I haven’t seen her in ages even though we live in the same house. Our schedule for the past week has been such that I leave early in the morning while she is still sleeping. She leaves in the afternoon or early evening for her play rehearsals and by the time she is back (which is usually a little late for me) I am off to bed because I have to be up early. Sigh! What a week it has been!!
  1. A musical evening. We celebrated the fact that we were both at home, together after a loooooong time by listening to music – very typical of us, really! :)
  1. Being back home from office by seven in the evening. For the last two days, since I discovered that there is a bus from office that drops me right outside my house, I have been tempted to travel by it because it means not walking till the station to catch a train and then again not walking from Nerul station to home. But the bus takes more than one and a half hours. I sit in the bus around 6.10 and its past 7.45 by the time I reach home. And with the whole churning-in-my-stomach-as-soon-as-I-sit-in-a-bus that I’ve been experiencing these days, it’s just not worth it! I’d rather walk both ways, thereby getting some exercise and reach be home by 7, than sitting (un)comfortably in one place and reaching home late.
  1. Knowing that once the busy season in office is over for someone, we’re going to have a great time!!!! :)
That’s all. Can’t think of for now! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus