Today, I am thankful for…
- Having another stretch of a looong sleep. Thanks to the All India bandh today, we had the luxury of staying at home on a weekday. Woo hoo!! :)
- (I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I am also thankful for…) the yummy custards that my mother has been making every weekend (a whole big pot of it) for the past three weeks. And FYI, even though I have been gorging on the custard almost after every meal, I am not putting on weight!!! :P
- Finally watching ‘Rock On.’ I know I sound very lame when I say that, but I led a pretty sad life back then (when the movie had released,) shuttling between attending classes, going to office and barely making it home on time that I missed out on loads of stuff. So when all my friends had gone to watch the movie the week it released, I was busy in office (probably verifying expense vouchers or bank statements and their reconciliation). I had time today, I had the DVD, I was in the mood and I watched it! Finally! And I quite liked it.
- Finishing A Summer Secret by Kathleen Fuller and starting a new book, Dork by Sidin Vadukut. I’m quite proud of my reading record so far. I hope by the end of the year, the list shows at least 26 books (of course, after excluding the half read books.)
- A wonderful good night conversation. Simply loved it! :)