Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 159: For a Perfect Sunday

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Being able to wake up later in the morning (it was afternoon by the time I actually woke up! :P)
  1. Being invited to a nice lunch at Amit’s place. It was very sweet of his mom to actually prepare separate food for me just because I am a vegetarian and everyone else was having chicken. :)
  1. Listening to music over earphones. Mine got ruined about six months ago and I haven’t had enough spare cash to squander over luxuries and I wouldn’t settle for anything but original Nokia earphones. Also, I am too proud to ask my parents for money. So I’m waiting it out and I’ll buy it the day I have some money to spare. So since then, listening to music while traveling has been just a dream. But today, when I was traveling with Vishal, he had his headphones, which I connected to my phone and we listened to music. My ears were thrilled!
  1. A great Sunday evening with Sandeep. A little bit of McDonalds with a little bit of window shopping, a little bit of paani puri and kaala khatta gola, a little bit of roaming around and loads of things to talk about, was what my perfect evening was all about.
  1. Knowing that even though tomorrow is the first working day of the week, we have a holiday!! Yay!
blog comments powered by Disqus