My computer just refused to start two days ago. So today I'm posting from my phone. I thought I'd give that a try and see how it looks. I apologise in advance if it looks ridiculous on screen.
This week, I'm thankful for...
1. Getting up early every freaking day of the week!! Can you believe that I was up at least by 9? Neither can I!
2. The shopping I did. I have a wedding to go to today and I bought a beautiful dress. (Will put up pictures next week!)
3. Getting pampered at the salon. A facial feels so good. :)
4. Watching two movies in a day at home on Friday. I saw 'The Experiment' and 'Salt' and liked both the movies. Oh, and did I also mention that I made pop corn. There had to be. A movie isn't complete without it!
5. 'That 70s Show.' I know it started so many years ago, but I just started watching a few weeks ago and I'm in love with it! Natasha and I watch it everyday and we have to watch it together! It's kind of 'our thing' now. ;)
So what are you thankful for this week?