This week, I'm thankful for...
1. The call that I got during the day on a weekday while he was at work, saying he had 5 minutes to talk that actually lasted 7 minutes and 9 seconds. Yes, these little things do make me happy!! Very happy!
2. The fact that after being together for over a year, I still rush to answer the phone (literally running from one room to another) when I know it's his call. :)
3. Being able to watch another movie in 3D. I saw 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' with my uncle, aunt and cousins; and I loved it. Now before this year ends, if I've seen 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' in 3D too, it'd probably have achieved my movie targets for 2010!! :D :D :D
4. Being able to enjoy music the way it is supposed to be enjoyed! Loud and without interruptions or distractions!! :)
5. Good food and good company during the weekend. Not that I go back to a stressful twelve hour job back on Monday, but I kinda didn't want the weekend to end.
So what are you thankful for this week?
