This week, I'm thankful for...
1. The way this last week began. I spent the weekend with my friends and had a blast. The entire day last Sunday was brilliant!!
2. The sudden turn of events. There were quite a few things that weren't the way I'd hoped they'd be. But then I realised that all it takes is just one heart-to-heart conversation and everything can go back to the way it has always been. :) :)
3. The writing I've been able to do. I'm way behind on my NaNoWriMo project, but the very fact that I'm not giving up even though I know I won't finish on time, is something that's motivating me to continue writing.
4. Being able to wake up in the mornings instead of afternoon. It always makes me happy but I don't know why I can't do it on a regular basis. There is so much that you can get done if your day starts early.
5. The fact that even though this week has been hard on me, I can still think of things to be thankful for. :) :)
For all those who are celebrating this weekend, Happy Thanksgiving! Although here, it is Thanksgiving throughout the year. So what are you Thankful for this Week?? :)
