This week, I am thankful for...
1. The one year anniversary celebrations that continued throughout the week. :)
2. Being able to watch a movie after so long!! I saw 'The Social Network' and was blown away. It's an amazing story.
3. A wonderful Chinese/Japanese meal that we had at 'The Bowl House.' I hadn't tasted such wonderfully delicious Chinese food in such a long time. And I tried a few Japanese dishes too. :)
4. The awesome time I spent with my best friend's two month old baby nephew. It's priceless....
5. The surprise that Amit, Sandeep and Vishal gave me yesterday. It was totally unexpected.. But I guess that's what surprises are, right?
What are you thankful for this week?
P.S. I am not doing the Linky List thing from this week on. Those of you that wish to participate can comment or leave the link to their posts in the comment. Thanks! :)
